Welcome :)

Welcome to the blog thats about all things girly :)

Thursday 4 August 2011

Winter Wears

Okay.. I know what your thinking :/ * Winter, damn its winter.... wet , rainy , winter :(  * But c'mon guys, lets not let the cold weather get to us ! I know in summer you get to buy bikinis and sunbake at the beach etc.etc. but it aint all bad in winter ! I mean who doesnt like snuggling up , watching movies and drinking hot chocolate .... Also the fashion is pretty good :)  Winter must haves include: jeggings,leggings,jeans, long sleeve midriffs ,jumpers,cardi's and my all time fave winter shoes UGGZ and BOOTS! Then all you have to do is add some good accessories and VOILA , you have got one good outfit to look HOT in .. i mean umm look COOL in ! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hehe!! u have a way with words Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! “One never goes so far as when one doesn’t know where one is going.

    Ladies woolen kurtis manufacturers in Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete