Welcome :)

Welcome to the blog thats about all things girly :)

Friday 5 August 2011

Nail Art Update .. Theme : The Sea

I have decided that i will give you Nail Art Updates around 3 times a month or more ! Nail art updates are where i have a nail theme & i look it up on google images and i post my favourites on here! Here are my favourites for the sea theme ! Results for the pics are at the bottom!




Pic 1 : Very detailed :)
Pic 2 : Love the 3d sand, crab & shell
Pic 3: Love all 3 nails
Pic 4: Very creative but sorta creepy!

Please comment on your favourite nail xoxox

2 comments:

  1. All of these nails are very nice.But I would have to say pic 1 is my favourite because it makes eating easy.I think that pic 4 is very weird!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeahh Tarzie!! But Katie, nice idea!!!

    ReplyDelete